Sunday 13 April 2014

Artbooking My Life


Artbooking Made Easy

Take your no-hassle, ready-to-use Picture My Life™ scrapbooking to the next level by incorporating various cutouts from the Artbooking cartridge! 


You will be thrilled with the infinite possibilities available when pairing Artbooking shapes with the easy, ready-to-use cards from the Picture My Life scrapbooking programs. 







Picture My Life™ Skylark




Monica pointed out how the shapes from the Artbooking cartridge can be sized down using the Real Dial Size feature in order to fit these smaller cards perfectly. 


Real Dial Size is going to be the key to making the shapes, cutouts, 
and titles from Artbooking work perfectly on your Picture My Life layouts.







My Creations™ Journaling Cards Box





Picture My Life™ Avonlea



Another smart idea: if you find that your pictures just don’t quite match your color scheme, 
you can always try printing them out in black and white or with a sepia finish.



Recipes
Mother’s Day Page:
D1578 My Acrylix Flight of the Arrows
X7177B Skylark Paper Packet
Z3000 Skylark Assortment
Z1853 Aqua Dots
Z1825 Keyboard Kraft Alphabet
A1863 Midtown Cork Shapes
Z1850 Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
Colors used: White Daisy, Sweet Leaf, Lagoon, kraft

Journaling Cards Box:
Z1906 Cricut® Artbooking Collection
Z1947 Picture My Life Skylark Scrapbooking Program
Z1702 Baker’s Twine Paradise Assortment
Z1853 Aqua Dots
Z1958 Base & Bling Craft Queen Charms
Z1928 Durables Triangle Studs
Z1825 Keyboard Kraft Alphabet

Apple of My Eye Layout:
Z1906 Cricut® Artbooking Collection (cutouts and stamps)
D1574 My Acrylix Take Note
D1555 My Acrylix All the Details
Z2195 Aqua Dots
Z1918 Teal Shimmer Trim

Colors used: Colonial White, White Daisy, Juniper, Lagoon, Outdoor Denim, black, kraf.

These project were created by the wonderful team at CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment