Tuesday 14 January 2014

Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program

Love documenting memories in minutes? 

Then you’ll love the new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program, meant for quick and beautiful memory-keeping. 

This program comes in eight themes, all based on the gorgeous designs of some of our most popular paper packets. 









Whether you choose to embrace a single theme or mix and match for a truly unique look, you’ll love the ease, affordability, and beauty of the Picture My Life programs. Your own photos are all you need to add to make astounding artwork - in no time at all!




Close to My Heart Medium Organizer 



Looking for the perfect solution for storing your Life cards .... then look not further. 

The Close to My Heart Medium Organizer is for you.  Keep your life cards or crafting supplies organized in this sturdy plastic, see-through, stackable storage container. 

Comes with removable dividers. 14½" × 10½" × 5" - $30.00


No comments:

Post a Comment