Sunday 10 November 2013

CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop

Hello and welcome aboard the Australasian Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Noni's Blog then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you my creation which features Novembers Stamp Of the Month Illuminate.







This exclusive Illuminate stamp of the month is only available during November.

It can be yours for just $5 with a qualifying order of $75 or for $29.00 if ordered separately from your CTMH consultant. 

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order in Jenny's November Online Orders

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Marianne’s Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment