Sunday 13 October 2013

Join My Team In October & Be Rewarded

Join my team before the 31st October and receive an added bonus !!!

2 D-Size stamp set absolutely FREE - (Value $58.00)

Click here to find out more JOIN MY TEAM

Don't delay .............. sign-up today !!

CONTENTS OF THE NEW CONSULTANT KIT INCLUDE:

Everything to meet your scrapbooking and career needs. Over $370 in retail value!

Workshops on the Go™ Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit
My Crush™ Modville Book
My Crush™ Besties Assortment
My Acrylix™ Reel Life
My Acrylix™ Urban Alphabet
My Acrylix™ Dotted Love
Black Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small
Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
Sponge Daubers
Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
3" × 3" My Acrylix™ Block
2" × 6" My Acrylix™ Block
My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner
My Acrylix™ Stamp Scrubber
Originals Card Confidence Program™
Reflections™ Scrapbook Program
10 Product Launch Guide
25 Customer Order Forms
25 Hostess Rewards Forms
Close To My Heart Colour Swatches
5 Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive Stamp Set
My Acrylix® A Huge Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment