Tuesday 10 September 2013

Jenny's WOTG Clubs

Join one of my exclusive Workshop On The Go Clubs and earn fantastic rewards.

What is a Workshop On The Go (WOTG) Club?
A WOTG club is made up of 6 people, each member committing to spending a minimum of $50.50 per month for 6 months. 
Clubs can be part of my workshops, held in your own home with a group of friends or you could be part of one of my online clubs.

What If I Don't Have A Group of 6 - Can I Still Join?

Absolutely.  I have a number of clubs on the go and can add you to one of these.  Remember your club members don't all have to live in the same area.  So if you have friends or family around the country you can still be part of the same club.

What Do I Get For $50.50?
Each Scrapbooking Workshops on the Go kit includes
  • Papers pack - 6 double sided patterned papers & 6 Cardstock sheets
  • Coordinating embellishments
  • Exclusive My Acrylix® D-size stamp set.
  • Instructional guide.  
  • As a club member you will also receive exclusive gifts, extra support from me as your consultant and you will be part of an elite Facebook group for sharing and support. Each month, one member of the club is the "host" and earns extra FREE product on their reward month!

What Are The Benefits Of Joining A Club?
  • Free mini stamp when you join.
  • Free ideas book/product catalogue mailed to you before anyone else.
  • Saving of $10.00 by purchasing the WOTG kit.
  • Extra free products when it’s your reward month.
  • Membership to an elite Facebook group with video tuition, idea sharing and sneak peeks at new products.
  • Refer a friend and you receive a $10 product credit when they join a club.

Other Rules
  • Each club will run for a 6 month period Jan - June and July - Dec each year.
  • On the month prior you will place your order on my website under "Club Orders" and have it shipped directly to your door for $11.50 or place your order with me before 10th of the prior month and I will post your WOTG kit to you for $8.00.  I will also have preordered kits at each workshop for you.
  • If for whatever reason you have a month when you cannot place an order please contact me as soon as possible to arrange your grace month or extension.  I understand things come up from time to time.
  • If you find you cannot continue your monthly commitment please contact me ASAP and I will organize cancellation of your membership for a $10 early termination fee.
  • You will receive a welcome email when you join with all your club details.  Your rewards will be mailed to you the month after your reward month.

This is the perfect way to complete a set of scrapbook pages each month especially if you can't make one of my workshops and you still get full support from me.
 



How do I join a Club?
Just fill out the form below and you will receive a welcome email with all the details about your club.




Can I still order the WOTG kit and not be a Club member?
Of course you can!  Just go to my website and place an order.

www.jennycrump.shopctmh.co.nz



No comments:

Post a Comment